Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Perenyi Memorial 2013-01 Rd6

I was crushed in model fashion by my unrated Kuwaiti opponent after missing the wrong plan earlier in the middlegame. After that, there was no turning back as white found some nice maneuvers to achieve a dominating position.

Hashem is one of the many cool players I met from Kuwait. He advised my to make a FB Fan Page for the blog. So it's on my big To Do List (How to Make a FB Fan Page) now.

He also has a cool site Kuwaitchess! and a Youtube Channel Youtube-Kuwait Chess. Here's an example.

Important info for chess tourists-Budapest-entry-fee-summary-2012




Here's my round 6 game.

Hashem,K - Yip,M (2062)
English [A25]
Perenyi Memorial (6), 16.01.2013

Position 1
White is ideally placed. How should the game continue?

White to Play

30...Ra6

No comments:

Post a Comment